water in foot well

Hi all i have a little problem. I have water in rear foot well drivers side. I have checked out the forums and found i had a scutle full of water, so i have unblocked that drain plug. but the door card on rear passengers side is wet on the bottom and when i open this door the door seal is wet and a bit of water runs out. I can not hear any water in the door but from the evidence i the door is my source of the problem. I have found out how to remove the door card but what i would like know is if some one could let me know the next steps to solve this. Like wear are the drain plugs and how to re seal and so on.

Many thanks Andy

The door won't have drain plugs as such, but one or more holes. Although I've not heard of it on the Superb before, it does sound like you're suffering from the same problem that affects Fabias, in which case vRStu's website - Fabia-vrs.com - Home Page IIRC - has a technical guide for a DIY fix that's probably better than what a dealer would do! :thumbup: