Hi All! Just ordered a Yeti 1.2S

Stouff

Hi folks,

I'm Stouff, and I've just ordered a 1.2S Yeti in Aqua Blue metallic after much twoing and froing with unhelpful salesmen. I'm absolutely convinced that I've bought the best car, and can't wait till I get my hands on it in March (my dealership confidently predicts!) I've had some problems discerning which car to buy due to the poor brochure and incosistent information available on the internet, so i thought I'd join up and see what you guys had to say. I plumped for the S model, as it was the one most in my price range, and has all the kit I would want barring bluetooth and an aux jack for my ipod, but I decided I would rather not pay the extra £1500 to get the model with these options. I hope I may be able to retro fit some of these things and maybe you guys will be able to advise me of the best way to do this!

look forward to speaking to you all.

Stouff