Call for dyno plots - Jabba remaps preferably.

I'm trying to see what effect mods would have on my car. In order to do this it would be nice to see a few Octy owners dyno plots and the mods on each car.

Particularly interested in seeing a standard VRs with Jabba remap to compare against my Elegance with the same map (does the exhaust help at all?)

Having taken a look at StuartJ's I'm fairly sure the power curves will all be the same shape but the torque may vary significantly.

My car has a definite "everest" shape to the torque curve where Stuart's looks more like "table mountain"

Anyone looking for someone to host their image, email it to me and I'll sort it for you - "pgooch at uvintegration dot com"

My suspension and brakes are standard.

As I keen explaining to people at work' date=' the remap doesnt make the car are heavier so why upgrade the brakes ;)

SO long as you drive sensible the standard brake swill be fine IMO.[/quote']

Agreed. the most effective brake upgrade you can get & its free is to educate a driver to drive within the limits of the car. Big Brakes etc may make the car stop a bit quicker but the operator is still the most important element in any cars brakes. If you can hit the ABS then it means the tyres have reached the limit of adhesion so bigger brakes will not make a lot of difference unless you are doing a lot of track work etc where fade will become a problem.

Remember the AA of braking, Anticipate & Avoid

mine should in theory be close to stuarts as i have the same power mods maybe a couple different/extra and the following was the result on 95 ron fuel and standad exhaust system. i now have a full turo back system including sports cat and run it on 99ron fuel :)

octaviapowergraphon90RONfuelstandardexhaust.jpg