getting at the heater blower to replace it 2007 roomster

tenere

hi guys,

i have replaced the heater blower resistor easy enough, looked at you tube nothing for roomster plenty about this for fabia, the passenger footwell, you can see that the panel in front off your knees where the blwer sits behind has the split each side so that panels cmes off

i have been under neath removed the foam section at the bottom can see the blower, that panel has 2 screws at the bottom off it also has in the hole off it in the middle where you can put gloves etc has a pull out plug with a screw behind it but can,t see how you get at the top to remove this plastic panel to get at the blower.

the fabia has a glove box here a few screws and glove box out blower right in front of you, know i have looked and looked and i,m hoping not but does the whole dash panel need removing to get this passenger panel off

any help guys please

cheers rob