Extra help needed

I posted before about needing to change my driver door lock, well......

Errmmm........ OK Finally got round to looking at the door lock only to find major head ache awaiting me. :orb_wise_

From the advice given i located the position of the retaining screws, only problem being only the top one of them actually has a head to it, the other is just the thread in the hole. :mad::thumbdwn:

Any one help??

Don't know what i can do to solve this other than buying a door

So as you all can guess i'm feeling abit like :orb_bonk: And getting no where FAST

Many thanks Guys again :)

Bottom one is the lock cylinder locking screw if me remember rightly & skould only be loosened. can you drill it out without damaging the thread & then get a replacement screw? you wont need to go down the door route.

you say its just the thread? no head ?

are you sure as it an allen key screw.

Alternativly I have in my store the internal component to the handle mech thats inside the door that it all screws n mounts to minus said screw but that cant be hard to find something that fits at your local DIY store.

If your interested in a deal for mech then PM me.

If you just want a PICCY of mech PM me with your email address.

shouldnt need a lock mech just the bit that handle connects to & bit where lock barrell locates.

try n remove the broken screw you tried a small screw driver you may get a bit of purchase enough to start unscrewing. Screw dosnt need to come all the way out.