Hello,
4 months after buying my lovely Betty the Yeti, on Christmas eve I had the RAC out as she wouldn't start... RAC said the code was the EGR valve and did a fix with a coke can to get me to a garage. We have one local good garage open tomorrow (or its waiting until 4th Jan). I've done some reading on here and am not sure whether to try and get it to a Skoda dealer (40 mins drive away, who knows if we'll make it) or the local garage (5 Mins). The Skoda garage should have a 2 year guarantee on parts and hopefully be more familiar with the work - whilst the local garage will only have 1 year guarantee on parts but might be able to fit me in quicker? Is that probably about right?
Do I win the prize for most expensive Yeti fix in shortest period of ownership?!