Skip to content

Ambient7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ambient7

  1. Relay 377 change , he says it's a Mk 2 it isn't y change 377 ,
  2. Hi I need the rear seat NS lever , are you still breaking it ?
  3. It was several months ago when I put the Radweld in the radiator. -------------------------------------------- Use K-seal if you have to use one of these sealing additives , I have known people have excellent results with it , like head gasket issues , leaking water pumps etc.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.