-
2.0 TDI DSG jolting gears and stalling
Will do, thanks 👍
-
2.0 TDI DSG jolting gears and stalling
Hi, thanks for replying. Yup engine gets serviced at the 1 year / 9000 miles servicing interval and is all up to date with all filters etc. DSG box has had oil and filter changed at 37k, 74k and car is currently on 109k so due again shortly. I have it changed at max intervals of 37.5k as my service book says 60000km / 37500mls.
-
2.0 TDI DSG jolting gears and stalling
Good morning all. Had a glitch with the car last night that when switching between drive and reverse the car was jolting and then the engine just died / stalled. Turned it off and back on again and seems fine now but not sure what that would be? I assume gearbox related. It’s a 2.0 TDI DSG automatic.
-
Columbus intermittently not powering up
Hi guys. Got an intermittent problem with my Columbus system where sometimes the screen doesn’t turn on and nothing works, but the cd will still eject so it seems to have power. if I leave it a while then when I next start the car it’ll turn on as normal. Any ideas please? thanks.
-
Display radio track on Columbus?
Yeh no worries, didn’t think it would be but I meant I need to do some updates anyway. Sorry for the confusion 👍
-
Display radio track on Columbus?
Okay thanks. Needs new maps anyway 👍
-
Display radio track on Columbus?
-
Display radio track on Columbus?
Thanks. I couldn’t find it in settings anywhere, I’ll keep looking.
-
Display radio track on Columbus?
Hi all. ive got a standard Columbus dvd head unit in the car. On the radio screen it shows the name of the station and the time, is there any way to display the additional scrolling info of the radio station such as the DJ and name of the track?
-
Aircon not working and metallic fan noise when turned on
No problem. Replacing the condenser fixed the problem, the metallic noise was caused by low gas level in the system that led to the gas boiling inside the evaporator inside the car.
-
Aircon not working and metallic fan noise when turned on
Hi all, My car is a Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI Elegance with Climatronic. Aircon has worked perfectly for years (I leave it on Auto) up until a couple of days ago. A couple of days ago when I started the car I noticed a metallic noise like a metal fan rubbing against something, but when it is just the fan with aircon off then the noise goes away. The air also seems to be the same temperature with the fan running regardless of whether the aircon is on. I've never had it re-gassed or any issues with it. Any ideas please?
tommygards
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited