Skip to content

TheRivieraKid

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheRivieraKid

  1. Hi all, From a quick scour of the internet, my 2009 Fabia 1.4 TDI PD 1 appears to be a rare beast that has Central Locking, but not of the remote variety. The keys are very basic, fixed none folding, and have no buttons on them at all (they are Skoda branded however). I'm wondering, is there an idiots guide to retrofitting Remote Central Locking (preferably with OEM parts)? I've had a quick look at the cheap eBay kits, and if I had to I could probably fit one of these at a push, but I'm a bit reluctant to start randomly butchering the car if I can avoid it. All opinions, advice, options very much welcomed. Richard

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.