Skip to content

riby

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks for the replies all. After a month I finally got the second key, which meant I had to go back to the garage, a trip of 83 miles, so it could be co-ordinated in, took an hour. Free of course. I had to chase them a bit but all's well in the end.
  2. I bought a Karoq, one year old, £27000, approved used from main dealer. Halfway through doing the paperwork they told me there was only one key and that the other one would likely turn up. After two weeks they haven't contacted me. On the terms of buying an approved car I see I can return it within 30 days if it has a fault and get another car for the same price or more if I pay difference. I don't want to deal with this garage again, very poor customer service and would rather get a full refund. Is that possible? one key, if I lose it what can I do? Would they class not having a second key as a fault?
  3. Hi all who replied, thank you. I tried TerFar's tip, parked on a quiet side road, not mud, but could only get into 1st gear, will have another try but I reckon that it's 2nd gear that I really want when stuck on mud? I tried to move it to 2nd via the '+ ' sign on D/S but no luck.
  4. Automatic gears, this has happened twice now, get stuck in mud on farm track and wheels just skid, is there a way to lock it into 'first gear ' to get some traction? I had to get the car pushed out. When I had manual, it was easier, I just started off in 2nd gear and eased clutch out gently and off I went, but auto just spins the wheels. Of course, the more you accelerate the deeper in the mud you get! Looked in manual but don't understand the advice. Can anyone give me a simple, easy to understand set of instructions here please? Thanks

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.