Skip to content

Matei2112

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello, I noticed my car shakes constantly while its idling, whether the engine is hot or cold. I have a 2007 Skoda Fabia mk1 1.2 HTP 64PS. I ran a diagnose on VCDS and I got the following code: 16687- Cylinder 3 P0303-009- Misfire Detected- Intermittent Freeze Frame: RPM: 832/min Mass Air/ Rev: 98.1mg/str Temp: 84.0 C Lambda: 0.0% I tried changing the coils in between them, same with the spark plugs and still the same problem. Does anyone know what this specific code means and how it can be solved? Thanks

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.