Skip to content

Dr_Horse

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr_Horse

  1. That's great, thanks for the response. Speaking of S3s; I've read on here before that the S3 wishbones are a good Octy upgrade. I imagine they'll be more expensive but does anyone have a part number (s)?
  2. Hi Everyone I'm currently in the process of bringing a fairly battered 2008 VRS hatch back to its former (or improved) glory. It's putting out some decent power now but suspension is the next job. Currently feels like a go kart over pot holes but a Cadillac in the corners, and also nearly wheelies whenever I put my foot down, so there's some room for improvement. I'm getting new B4s all around and the Einbach pro kit, plus rarb and alk. Top mounts/bearings and bump stops will be replaced as well, and I was thinking drop links are worth doing too. Couple of initial questions: Do you know if I need to get different drop links due to the lowering springs? Are there any other perishable/wearing parts you'd recommend getting done at the same time? It's definitely not a case of money being no object, but it will be wildly more cost efficient to get everything done together. Many thanks!
  3. Hi guys I have a pre-fl octy 2 petrol Vrs which I bought knackered and I'm slowly bringing back to life. The suspension is worn out and I'm looking for something a bit sportier that can still handle a speed bump. I'm 95% sure I'm going to take the Bilstein B4 / Eibach pro kit route but I'm struggling to find the correct front B4s. The below links are to the two variants; https://www.bilsteinsuspensionstore.co.uk/bilstein-b4--gas-damper-22131614_p31023853.htm https://www.bilsteinsuspensionstore.co.uk/bilstein-b4--gas-damper-22139191_p31023855.htm They do say one is for sports suspension and one for standard but I don't know what the distinction is in this case - could anyone help please? Many thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.