Skip to content

Bashbarnard

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Oh it was awful. I'm sure they used it to actually empty out the stables into. 😂
  2. Apparently I'm only allowed to upload limited photos here. So text it is. Bought a standard front bumper for £20. Also got new bottom arms. Console Bush's, ball joints and drop links. All to go on. Still need some springs and top mounts. But there you go. Can't have it all at once. I've been speaking to my friend who wraps cars. I've decided on a green similar to the MK2 vrs fabias and a black roof. With black wheels of some description. I hope it will stand out but also look close to OEM. It's what I'm going for. OEM plus if you will.
  3. So essentially I needed a family car. My Mk6 fiesta is no longer cutting it with the kids and realistically although reasonably fast and has been a great car. I'm starting to restore this one with my own tweeks so in a few months it can be on the road for much mile munching and a few track days. The fabia had mot and advertised as "suspension" faults. I asked for some pictures and realised why it was so cheap. Turns out it was owned by a horse loving individual. Interior was trashed. Anyway. Apparently it's got a pd150 unit on it. Was mapped with a pd130 turbo to 173hp with Dyno sheet. A front mount intercooler that the pipework leaves stuff to be desired. Anyway. I looked it round, got a list. To long to write down. But relatively cheap. But I refuse to work on a dirty car. I ****ing hate it. So I pulled he interior out. Got three loads of the hoover **** out of it. I'm binning off the interior and the carpets coming out to be jet washed. Basically all needs cleaning. I'm able to map these myself as well. The hardcut on it will be removed. It also suffers from hot start issues. So I'll look into that also. Anyway. Pictures speak 1000 words Yes I hate the wheels. The sun strip has been removed. The number plate is in the wrong place. The list goes on. Anyhow. I could keep going but such is life. It'll get done as always.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.