Skip to content

Redbow

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi trying to find out we’re the tubing wastegate solenoid is thanks
  2. Hi thanks for the reply sorry when I’ve read what I put it sounds like I mean for the defender it’s for a skoda roomster 1.4 tdi 2009
  3. Well I have a defender and I do not have a computer on that so all new to me but I know I need to get in to these cars and trying to find a one that does all above as it might be something else in a few years
  4. Hi trying to find out what the best diagnostic device is for my car

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.