Skip to content

wovrs

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am a dummy, please delete the topic. Physical obstruction of the window by the plastic fairing... Hope I made someone laugh this morning.
  2. Hello fellow Skoda owners. Today I finally managed to find time to get rid of the front side windows tint, however after I finished cleaning up the passenger side window wouldn't close all the way up. There is power which can be heard on the "limiter" video. What are your thoughts on this? Do I have to drill the rivets and take the mech out? Is there a temporary fix to shut the window close? I literally got the only week of vacation starting tomorrow, wanted to go to France, and then this happens... Best regards, have a good end of the week! closing.mp4 limiter sound.mp4

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.