Skip to content

Taz1987

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Yeh that is possible. Nothing so far on mine. If so will redo it. Not a big job
  2. Thought I'd share an easy and very cheap £6.50 chrome delete. So basically looked online. Quite pricey for just a black bit of trim. Thought I would take a chance on doing it my self. Stripped the grill off the car and cleaned the chrome piece with a degreaser. I then used Halfords black bumper paint £6.50. Apply lots of thin coats. 9-10 coats. Roughly 2/3rds of a can. I am massively pleased with the out come and have attached a few pics.
  3. Hi, Has anybody had an economy remap? I have a 1.6tdi 115bhp. Seen a few options online with power and economy gains. Would like to hear from anyone who's had it done.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.