Skip to content

Seba800

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanx No, no braking. Is somehow posssible that can be brake pads? About three months i replace front brake pads with ABS brand. And then about one week i have wierd noise when i drive foward and pres brake, there was one metal noise,and then when i go revers and pres brake there was again one metal noise. But after week that was good. (Brake pads moving i guess)
  2. Hello, I have a 2021 Škoda Superb Combi 4x4, 2.0 TDI DSG, 7-speed. I would like to know what could be wrong, or whether this is normal. At low speeds, usually in first or second gear, when I lift off the accelerator and then accelerate again, I can hear a knocking sound coming from the front of the car. For example, when approaching a speed bump, I release the accelerator and then press it again, and I hear a knock from the front. In other words, if I am driving on a flat road at around 20–30 km/h and repeatedly lift off and then apply the accelerator, I can hear a metallic knocking sound coming from the front. It seems to me that the sound is more noticeable when I let the engine slow the car down and then accelerate again. What could be causing this? Is this normal for this car, or could something be worn or faulty?
  3. Tdi 200ps dq381
  4. Hey Is possible to disable coasting (sailing) on skoda superb 2021? Thats so anoying. I have odb eleven. Tnx
  5. Hello Is possible with myskoda app close panoramic sunrof remotley?
  6. Is possible that cause this low preasure in tyres?
  7. Sorry i have not write correct km on tyres. Tyres has on around 70000 km.
  8. Frony tyers. 120000 km on it. My 2021 summer tyers. I noticed today when i get rewerse drive and little turn sterring wheel it has feling like vibrating steerring wheel…just little noticable. (New winter tyres) When drive is all ok nothing strange.
  9. What cause this to happen? pirelli cinturato p7 Both tyres on inside site.
  10. There is definetly not so much leake that will go to the road and to garage That leake must not be new. I have car not so long, but i have do 3000 km. And there is no oil on floor in my garage. I think in this time 3000 km if leake willbe huge i will have some oil on floor at the garage. I guess. 2.0 Tdi 147kw DTU
  11. Hey Yesterday i cleaned all oil i can see on engine. Car has not been driving 12 hours, and there was no oil to see at the moorning. So there is no oil leake when car is not driving. I put paper on the security plactic (plastic under the engine) And drive around 100 km… Then i look angain and there was probably three droops from oil at the paper. Should i leave it or should take to delaer to fix it? Is huge oil leake this? Thanks for helping !!
  12. Can somebody pleas answer my question?
  13. Its new type engine with 147kw. Dsg 7 I check today again. There was little oil to see again…not huge leak. I tight this big bolt and another one at the back.. it was not tighten good. But that will not solve the problem i guess becous there is no oil behind..? It comes definetly out of there where is flywheel. So if there is no major leake, should i woried? Must be fixed?
  14. Must i fix this? Its not muc leaking… Damaged gasket..?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.