Skip to content

simonba

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks, do you know how I locate the fuse please? Zero car maintenance skills
  2. Thank you, battery seems fine but I’ll follow your other suggestions
  3. Can anyone help please. My alarm has been going off on my 2012 Octavia, I have tried turning off the internal sensor but to no avail. Seems to keep going off at intervals, especially at night which is making me popular with my neighbours. Any help would be very gratefully received
  4. simonba started following Sat nav , 2012 alarm issue , Alarm issue and 3 others
  5. 13 volts as soon as the engine turned
  6. Just to add I checked the battery tonight and it's resting at 11 volts!!
  7. Thank you, just had to find 2.5k for a boiler so even 200 is out of my pocket for a bit. No I haven't seen the sticky page, but I'll try and find it
  8. Thanks for the reply, I'm struggling to find the part number for a second hand siren alarm, can you help at all? Plenty on ebay but when I message them they don't know if it's the correct poart
  9. Hello, I have a 2012 octavia estate and over the last week the alarm has been going off intermittently. Last night it was 3am which woke my kids, myself and didn't endear me to the neighbours. I have engaged the button on the internal column but it still went off last night. I'll be honest recently I've had some expensive repair bills at home and can't afford to call my mechanic. Is there a fuse for the alarm I can remove to stop it going off, without it affecting anything else on the car? I've already changed the key fob battery and the car battery is only a year old
  10. My sat nav isn’t working and now neither is the song display when on media playing music, or the back and forward buttons on steering wheel. Volume and phone and trip computer buttons work fine, any help please?
  11. Thanks for replying, the sat nav is working fine, I used it this afternoon
  12. Good afternoon, I've found today that the signal from my Amundsen + radio is very poor on some stations, BBCR2 and R4 and just mostly static on other stations such as smooth, greatest hits etc. Pretty certain the radio isn't DAB as the option isn't offered as a band. The info button which usually displays the station, song etc is also saying no radio text. The car is 2012 is this makes any difference. Thank you for any advice
  13. I’ve been told pressing the info button next to the cd eject rectifies it, I shall try in the morning
  14. Can anyone help please. I have a 2012 Octavia and when I first had the car the radio display showed the station and the name of the song currently playing on the radio. Now I just have this standard display, is there a setting I’ve pressed by accident, any help appreciated. Don’t think it’s DAB as only fm and am options are offered
  15. No, I haven't updated anything, tbh I wouldn't know how. I've had the car a year and my dad owned it for three years previously
  16. Can anyone help, sat nav stopped working at 330am just before I needed it for a journey this morning.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.