Skip to content

ashefield

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Looks like no solution to my issue, except engine rebuild, which is much too expensive. Went to all options of high oil consumption and no difference it made. It was always serviced regularly so I'm told rings are an issue in 2.0L skoda octavia models mark 3. I'm topping up for now when needed. Skoda should have taken responsibility for those inferior engines on mark 3 models
  2. Approx 12000km between services
  3. My skoda octavia 2.0L diesel has high oil consumption. It has no leaks and rocker cover replaced so that includes PCV valve replaced Uses approx10 or 12 litres between services. Engine has good power. Is the rings an issue here
  4. I have an obd11 error code P26f7. This is coolant pump C supply voltage circuit. How do I fix this and if left like this what can happen. Car is still driving ok and not over heating

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.