-
Fixed panoramic sunroof? No leakage problems?
My mistake.
-
skoda998 started following (Very) short errands with a Kamiq 1.0TSi 116? , Fixed panoramic sunroof? No leakage problems? , Most comfortable option? and 7 others
-
Fixed panoramic sunroof? No leakage problems?
I've seen threads on this forum about leaking sunroofs/drain holes etc. but I assume this does not apply to the fixed panoramic roof? Am I right in thinking that karoq panoramic roofs are now fixed?
-
Most comfortable option?
I'm thinking about a new or nearly new Karoq 1.5 and would like to make sure I get the best ride comfort available. Would this be with an SE l or the Sportline with DCC on its softest setting? Any comparisons or comments on either model would be appreciated
-
Kamiq service/warranty question
My Kamiq was registered in November 2024, but was last serviced in September 2025. In order to satisfy the new car warranty conditions, do I need to have it serviced in September or can it wait until November. Is it strictly 12 monthly service required?
-
Cost of Kamiq service - year 2
Can anyone please advise what main dealers charge for the second service on a 2 year old car, low mileage. I live in South Yorkshire
-
Help! 69 plate 1.0 TSI SE manual clutch gone after 2721 miles!!!!
Skoda only cover clutches for 6 months/65000 miles from new, such is their faith in their product. Another reason to go DSG
-
So called safety features
My daughter was out in the Kamiq last night and the car slammed the brakes on unexpectedly, stopping the car.. There was a motorbike waiting to emerge from a side street on the left side but he was stationary, waiting at the junction. There was a car behind her and it was a close call, as the car was quite near. My daughter was badly shaken up. These safety features seem to be equally capable of causing an accident as preventing one. We can disable this feature on a temporary basis (quite a few steps in the screen) , but can it be done permanently?
-
Low remote battery at 2.97 V ?
My wife's Kamiq had a low remote battery warning come up. I've checked the battery in the remote key and it's 2.97V. Is that classed as low and in need of replacement?
-
Range Rover Velar D300 V6 to Superb L&K - Guidance, Advice and Opinions
It's all very well giving them female names, but when they break, the swear words tend to be worse.
-
Manually releasing automatic gearbox.
I'm sure it's not difficult, I jst want to know where the release is. I was thinking more about being able to push it to a safe place until a recovery man arrives. I heard of one person who got stuck in a McDonalds drive through for over an hour. It didn't go down very well.
-
Range Rover Velar D300 V6 to Superb L&K - Guidance, Advice and Opinions
She??
-
Manually releasing automatic gearbox.
Having read about the difficulties experienced by someone else following a breakdown, I want to make sure we can put my wife's automatic 2024 Kamiq into neutral, so it can be moved in the event of a breakdown. I've looked at the manual and it says to prise the gap at the rear of the gearlever to revel a lever underneath. I can't see a gap in the gaiter and don't want to start messing around in case I damage it. Has anyone ever tried this?
-
(Very) short errands with a Kamiq 1.0TSi 116?
How do you service an electric car "engine"?
-
Bluetooth won't turn on / Skoda Connect deactivated?
Sorted thanks, I needed to complete registration, which it has now done.
-
Bluetooth won't turn on / Skoda Connect deactivated?
It seems it needed me to complete the registration process. I'm struggling, as I've entered the code it provided into the infotainment system and it won't progress any further. It also won't let me come out of it to start again. Very frustrating
skoda998
Finding my way
-
Joined
-
Last visited