Skip to content

hr2974

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hr2974

  1. Hello, Anyone with a subcription can find my PR codes please? I have sheet printed in my car but there are some not everything. Thank you for advance, i can send my vin number.
  2. Hello, My name is Rudy. I'm from Reunion. I have a Fabia 542 BXW motor, year 2007. I'm here to learn doing repairs on my own.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.