-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
It’s 100% not a brake pad issue. It’s the mild hybrid system causing it.
- Constant creaking / rattling from the doors of my Kodiaq Mk2
- Constant creaking / rattling from the doors of my Kodiaq Mk2
-
Constant creaking / rattling from the doors of my Kodiaq Mk2
I have the same problem and lubricating the top door seals with Liqui Moly or AutoGlym rubber care makes the problem go away but only temporarily. Noise stops if I crack the window open even the tiniest amount of. If I stand outside the car and push on the top of the window frame it creaks very badly so I am assuming this is the issue. So @Marcinek do you know which way they adjusted the striker?
-
minimumcharacters started following Target temperature in the app… , Constant creaking / rattling from the doors of my Kodiaq Mk2 , DCC individual settings and 1 other
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
I guess you can ask them to look at it in 6 months then. 🤷🏽♂️
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
I think it’s probably worse on some vehicles. Mine was a long term hire car and it’s gone back so not an issue for me anymore but if I had bought one I would have rejected it. 5 weeks old you can’t just hand it back for a full refund (outside the 30 day window now) but you can still reject if you give them one opportunity to resolve and they don’t manage to fix it.
-
DCC individual settings
Thanks. Makes sense. I’ll check it out once it starts getting dark again!
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
Has anyone managed to get Škoda to recognise this as an issue? It most certainly is not a characteristic of the car. The mild hybrid system will undoubtedly alter the feel of the brakes compared to a regular system but this issue , which is only apparent on some vehicles, makes the car virtually undriveable in my opinion.
-
DCC individual settings
Yes presumably it’s the Matrix LEDs, but what is the difference between Normal and Sport modes?
-
DCC individual settings
Thanks! What about the light assist?
-
DCC individual settings
Does anyone know the answer to this? I can find no mention of it anywhere in the manual and it’s pretty pointless if nobody knows what the setting does. It has these options on my 2026 Kodiaq Sportline.
- Connect App - failing signup with new Kodiaq PHEV - unable to charge at home.
-
Target temperature in the app…
When I try to save the target temperature in the app I get an error saying the target temperature cannot be set. I have logged this with Skoda support and they say a dealer needs to perform a special software update. I’m reluctant to allow this as I’m concerned it may make things worse. I can put up with it as it’s only a minor inconvenience compared to a whole load of stuff broken by a software update! I’m keen to know if anyone else has seen this. All other app functionality seems fine and I can start the climate control remotely etc. I just can’t change the temp from the app. Basically in the app you select the Climate control screen and change the target temp using the +/- buttons and hit save. It thinks about it then comes up with the error. Could someone try this and report back? Thanks
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
Insist they take it for a drive with you in the passenger seat and then challenge them to bring it to a stop smoothly. Show them this actual thread. It’s extremely dismissive to make glib comments like internet forums are just full of angry people wanting to complain. That’s *******s quite frankly.
-
Very strange brake feedback - Kodiaq SE
I would not be taking no for an answer as it makes the car almost undriveable in my opinion. Especially as the new Sportline I have has no such issues. Show them this thread. Ring Škoda too.
minimumcharacters
FREEDOMLite
-
Joined
-
Last visited