Skip to content

Supermajor6

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thats something I didn't think of, will check later. 👍
  2. No, it was there before. I only bought other wheels as they were better than the originals and came up right price locally so too good to miss. Originals have lacquer peel n blisters under the paint.
  3. Tyre pressures all fine, wheel bolts tight and torqued, swapped wheels and tyres recently and had everything balanced etc but no difference. I've replaced warped discs over the years on customer vehicles, usually abused on towing duties. Checked all bushes, hardware bolts, etc but nothing obvious. My mates on holiday currently but next option is to put it over brake tester and try to reproduce it ....... but can probably guarantee it won't do it that day.
  4. Discs and pads are like new, both borg and beck, fitted shortly before I bought it according to service history. No scoring or uneven wear to any of the pads or discs, no sign of pad deposits on discs. Sometimes it can be felt at low speed and sometimes from higher speeds such a leaving dual carriageway etc. Braking gently or aggressively doesn't appear to have any specific bearing to when it happens.
  5. Hi all, fairly new to skoda ownership after years of vw. Recently bought a 2015 vrs tdi estate and occasionally I'm getting juddering when braking. Feels like a warped disc but doesn't do it every time I brake. Sometimes does it a low speed and sometimes from higher speed but no real pattern. It's a 2 owner car with fsh. Has had discs and pads replaced fairly recently before i bought it. All calipers are free, I've cleaned everything all pads slide freely etc and there are no ABS fault codes logged. Any ideas gratefully received.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.