Skip to content

CC300ZX

Finding my way
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Mine would be the same as 2019 model year so good to know.
  2. I guess I'll let the experts work it out when I take it to them thanks for all the advice.
  3. Cheers, I'll give the Phirm a call then and that's 5 minutes from me pretty much. Not sure about the fluid you listed after I that 'm afraid.
  4. Thanks for the recommendation, Camberley is 10 minutes away and I work in Guildford so either are perfect. Thanks again, blue was my preferred colour and this green was a close second 👍🏻
  5. I'll keep you updated. The car is mint and done 102k miles there is zero wear on the drivers seat so I'm guessing it's been mainly motorway miles. I live in Farnborough so if you know any good garages that can do the work please let me know. I've done a quick Google and SJB Autotech have some good reviews. Thanks again.
  6. Hi, thanks for the reply and very helpful. I'll get the final drive done asap then and keep on top of it now I'm the owner. Appreciate your help 👍🏻
  7. Hi everyone, I have just brought a 2020 VRS 2.TSI Challenge edition DSG and the paperwork says it had a FInal Drive service at 47k and Gearbox service at 99k. I'm trying to work out if they are one and the same or if it's a different service with different fluid. Chat GPT thinks it's the same but another search says it's different. Any advice would be greatly received. Thanks

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.