Skip to content

BigDez33

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigDez33

  1. Yeah was almost full, was my first check
  2. Probably already a topic thread somewhere but I thought I would share. My washers stopped working without and indication of a low water level. I checked fuse 42 behind the glove box, all fine there. Still no pump action, wheel off and inner arch off, no visible issues but I couldn’t get the connections off so put back together. Car is under warranty so it’s going back in for a diagnostics. Might be because the headlight washers are controlled by the BCM on a high voltage circuit? Anyone else had similar?
  3. Hi bud, it’s a petrol 245, ive got a mate who does it and yeah back boxes. Thanks.
  4. Hi folks, I am thinking about getting a stage 1 remap done which I have done to loads of my cars but never a VRs. The questions I’m looking to find answers to are 1 - do the modes all stay different? Like eco/ sport etc and where can I get end cans that are not £1100 Miltec ones? Cheers Dez.
  5. Hi folks, Just found this forum and looking forward to getting answers from real life owners.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.