Skip to content

GrumpyDave

New here
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks for the reply. I've deleted the primary user so there is only guest. At the moment the fault hasn't reappeared so I'm assuming the primary user profile was corrupt. I'll leave it a week then add another primary user and see what ha3
  2. Front, back & lights screen wash do not work until I change user from primary to guest then back again. Wipers operate but no washers. Got to be a logic problem as no option to turn washer on/off. This fault reappears every couple of days. Yes I can solve it by changing user, but try explaining that to the person doing my MOT. 2023 Octavia Est, 2.0 Diesel auto

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.