Skip to content

Abledays

New here
  1. Also, would 235/40/R18 fit? I believe they are less than 2.0% so would be alright?
  2. I have a 2013 MK2 Octavia VRS which currently is running 225/40/R18. It is on fully stock suspension. I was wondering, is it possible to put on 225/45/R18’s? I understand about the speedo thing but just am curious if anyone else has done it and can give me an idea on it. It’s the MK2 hatchback

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.