Hey Briskoda community! I am new here Little background, I have a new 2026 Skoda Karok, with the MIB3 system. I have an issue while driving, randomly, my system freeze and not responsive, I can't do anything, my music is muted OR my phone call stoped. To fix it I did a restart via a long press on the power knob. Is that a known thing with Karok MIB3? For example I saw this instructions: https://servicereset.net/maintenance/skoda-karoq-2017-present-infotainment-reset/ When I gone to the Skoda garage, first they update the system to 0519, but it happaned again, then they tried to blame it on my IPhone 15 Pro phone becuse i was connected with AppleCarPlay, however, I dont believe my phone can break the whole system, I would figure if that was the case, only the carplay would reset and the system would work. I had a Golf 2017 before that and didnt have any issues with the system. I would appriceate if you can give me any insights about this behavior and if the garage is correct or not. Thanks!