Skip to content

kevvrs_130

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kevvrs_130

  1. Hi and apologies if it's been asked before. Driving on the motorway earlier, lost power and a few seconds later the glow plug light was flashing. Also 'Start-Stop Error' showed on the display. Was able to get off the motorway and get home safely. Called the RAC today and they were unable to get out to my location so they sent a sub-contractor out on their behalf but they just recovered the car. The guy reckons it could be injector fault?.....I have no knowledge on these things. I suppose the only way is to get a diagnostic reader. Basically a rough idea of what to expect and approx costs to fix? Thanks in advance I'm in a 2014 Rapid 90bhp p.s. When I checked the car a short time ago the heat plug light was not flashing
  2. As above, sorry if this has been covered but could not find search results. Thanks in advance.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.