Skip to content

docc

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by docc

  1. Could be that, and it could indeed be something to do with the climate control system, but it continues for maybe 20 minutes or so. You wouldn't normally do that of course (and you wouldn't hear it if you had the radio on or were chatting) so most people probably wouldn't have heard it. The sound is very much like that of a bird walking on the roof.
  2. Petrol. It’s always happened on both Yetis ever since new, some years back, and I’m confident it’s a design feature, done for some very good reason. It’s as if something somewhere quite small is oscillating. Not a mouse by the way. Unless there’s one in each car! Sounds rather like a pigeon on the roof or bonnet - but isn’t.
  3. Just curious. After parking and switching off ignition, there's a sort of fluttering noise apparently coming from somewhere at the front of the car. Just a few seconds at a time, and intermittent. It's always puzzled me - then I thought, someone here's bound to know!
  4. Never sure about these things because the handbooks tend to include things that aren't standard to all models, but am I correct in thinking that all models of the Yeti came with Factory Fitted Thatcham Alarm AND Immobiliser? It's a standard insurance question, and I'd always assumed it was just the alarm, but it does seem that there's a Thatcham immobiliser too (Cat 1). Am I right please?
  5. Autotechnica’s a Hull VW group specialist with, I think, a good local reputation. The only reports here about D M Keith Hull have, I think, been positive. Have you had a bad experience with the Hull branch then?
  6. Any thoughts on these Hull servicing options please?
  7. I'd welcome any views on this dealership from anyone using them - not usually that keen on main dealerships, but sometimes it's unavoidable for warranty purposes!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.