Skip to content

Kjetil1Z

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kjetil1Z

  1. Had a low coolant warning on the Superb today. The coolant level in the expansion tank was ok. Stopped and started the car, and the warning disappeared. I had the same issues with both an Ocativa MK2 and Golf MK IV, and always at cold temperatures (-10 and lower) Is this a known VAG issue?
  2. I have a CFFB (2.0 TDI) that when on cold engine makes a strange rattle/tractor sound on medium throttle. Also when accelerating the car judders and feels like it have less power, as if it do not get enough fuel or something. This only happens when engine is cold, and only the first few accelerations. The first that comes to my mind is injector(s). Am I on the right track you think? I do have a genuine VAGCOM cable. Which parameters can I use to diagnose fuel delivery/injectors? Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.