Spare Wheel Toolkit

One little problem.

Muggins here forgot to order the spare wheel with the car, so as a consequence have had to resort to Ebay for a spare wheel which I got for £42 (16” steel rim + bridgestone tyre) which I don't think is bad.

All I need now is the jack & toolkit and fastening nut which I've also found.

In the similar situation, managed to get an Alloy Spare as part of the deal, but thanks to a slight mess up collected wheel 6 weeks after the car, slight problem had tyre repair kit no tools. Managed to get tool set from ebay, yes fits and all works and fits. So now have the original tyre kit plus jack whel brace and tray.

Can someone tell me is this a "Standard" package or does it vary in size from model to model?

The reason I ask is that I've found one and it's from a '05 vRS & it's going for £59 & I was wondering if it'll fit within a 16" Steel Spare.

Ta.

I think my VRS has a 16" steel as a spare so should fit ok. It certainly has a poly jack holder within it.

On my octavia it consists of a 16 steel wheel wearing a 205/55 R16 91V, then inside the wheel sits a polystyrene holder, that contains a jack, locking wheel nut key, plastic nut removal tool, a screwdriver? and a strap to hold it all against the wheel I think. There is nothing in the wheel well, just a plastic wingnut to hold the wheel down.

Edit: Ooops, there is a wheel brace in the toolkit also.

Edited by peter0976

Thanks peter0976, that's exactly what I needed to know, the spare wheel I got from Ebay is a 16" Steel Rim, plus Bridgestone 205/55 R16 91W, so will be fine for my new car when it arrives, all I need to get now is the Jack & Toolkit & the fastener, which I've found elsewhere too & the nylon fastening strap.