Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Yes, there wwas Superb Mk2 with paddles, I even had one MY12 V6 3.6 DSG with paddles. Send me VIN of your Superb in PM.
  2. For manua DSG gear shift? Of course it was!
  3. As far as I remember 0 yes, unless you instal the one with paddles.
  4. Unortunately, you are right, you need MFSW either from Superb Mk2 or Yeti. I think some from O2 will also work but not sure which ones.
  5. As far as I remember it's plug&play. You can add MSFW with paddle shift but it requires coding and MAY require change of steering wheel controller. Pre-lift airbag will NOT fit, it must be replaced too, as well as the harness located inside the steering wheel.
  6. Download link for MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T sent in PM
  7. Indeed, glove box unit must be replaced. I will send you PM.
  8. I can do it for you, as I can see you are from Czech Republic and I am in Poland so shipping costs will not kill it... @CrazyWolf @Rocketeer125 check your PMs for MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T download link
  9. Moe919283 started following pab567
  10. Link to download MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 sent in PM
  11. I sent you download link for MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 in PM
  12. @IlyaKud thx for PROPER tagging me. All check your PMs.
  13. Download link for RNS510-5238A-josi-VIM-Testmode-60-35-5 sent in PM

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.