Help needed with Columbus trim part number

Hi,

The part number for my existing facia is 1Z0 858 069 AA BE9. The finish is silver with a cross hatch patten. (See pics) I was hoping I could use my part number together with the part numbers in the PN thread to work out what bit dictates the colour/finish, but I'm none the wiser.

The dealer doesn't seem to have a clue either!

Can anyone help?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Danny777

I may be wrong here, but if you use the part number for another other finish, then knock off the the bits ofter the number and replace them with the ones on your existing trim you'll end up with the new part number, as the bits after the number relate to the finish....

Haven't seen that trim before! Part number for the plain silver is 1Z0 858 069 DK DF1 so its the last 5 digits that make the difference - i presume 2 are for the columbus shape and 3 for the colour/pattern

Haven't seen that trim before! Part number for the plain silver is 1Z0 858 069 DK DF1 so its the last 5 digits that make the difference - i presume 2 are for the columbus shape and 3 for the colour/pattern

Thanks, is the above number for the new style climatronic also?

I must admit I don't recall the trim finish looking quite like that on the Elegance I saw at the dealers before I ordered, perhaps its a MY2011 thing?

Edited by Danny777

Yes it is for a facelift VRS with columbus. Just ordered one for myself at an eye watering £36.

Only other option is find someone with an elegance with columbus and get them to look at the part number!

Just picked up from the stealers, can confirm part number is correct. On the sticker it says "Trim spart for S" I guess the S model is the same has the colour panels, can imagine an S model having climatronic mind you.

Will add to useful part numbers thread.

• 1 year later...