FS: Unlocked black iPhone 3G 16GB

Quinten

It's time to move on, and as such, my beloved iPhone is up for sale. I've queued up for this when they launched it on the 11th of July 2008 so it's well out of warranty. Originally on a contract, but after that finished, unlocked by O2 and confirmed to work on other networks. It's the 16GB version, has had a screen protector on it for as long as I can remember, and I've always carried it around in a leather pouch to protect it.

It comes complete and boxed as new, except for the headphones.

There is a small crack next to the headphones socket, which a lot of 3G's suffer from, and there is a small mark on on of the corners where it has been damaged. Also a very small scratch along with some very minor marks on the back of the unit. The USB charge/sync lead is also starting to show tear next to the dock connector, but it's still functioning as normal.

I've taken a lot of pictures, which you can find here: http://awooga.nl/gallery/toys/randombits/iphone3g16gb

DSC03770.JPG DSC03779.JPG DSC03780.JPG DSC03787.JPG DSC03793.JPG

Collection is welcomed from Aylesbury, Bucks, otherwise RMSD will be used to post it.

Am looking for £200 including postage, or £190 collected.

I will consider swaps for an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S or unlocked iPhone 4 with cash parting my way of course. No other swaps required :)

Q.