Skip to content

Prezafab

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. ... The Cross Climates are good in the snow. I've had them on 5 cars. Will see how the Vredesteins are on my 4x4 Yeti.😀
  2. I've been a Michelin Cross Climate fan for years, but decided to save some money this time, having watched the latest YouTube 'Tyre Reviews' video of all season tyres. The Vredestein Quatrac Pro + came second ahead of pricier rivals. They were £91 each from Camskill (plus carriage and local fitting), so £115 each all in, compared with £154 the best fitted price I could find near me for Cross Climate 3s. So £150 cheaper a set for very good tyres. So far so good. Will report back. Anyone else using them?
  3. Several passengers, all on their phones. Not even noticed.😆
  4. I've just unticked the box on the settings menu that displays the clock as I always use the M FD clock.
  5. Sorry, where is the file on here ?
  6. Prezafab replied to Lee01's topic in Škoda Epiq EV
    I like that interior option on the right. It seems retro-modern , which I like !
  7. Prezafab replied to Lee01's topic in Škoda Epiq EV
    I do like the look of the Epiq, and might finally be a move for us from our late model Yeti. identical length to the Yeti, and chunky looking in a much more modern way. There are a couple of options in Europe that we don't seem to be getting though: 1) Lounge interior with brown faux leather and creme cloth, that looks premium. 2)Electric front seats
  8. I know that my old Audi A2s had a plastic coolant 'pipe of death' in front of the bulkhead that would crack over time and leak, but that was not clear coolant ! If it's not air con condensed water, I'm sticking with the washer fluid idea 😁
  9. My only other ideas are - 1) Blocked holes in the plastic cover that sits under the front wiper arms, ahead of the base of the windscreen. 2) Washer bottle or a pipe from it has sprung a leak. That makes more sense as OSF / FOS
  10. The Epiq is a similar size. Decent boot, good value, quick enough, good range. Might have a look later in the year at the bigger battery one.
  11. Yes,I think it could be a 'regretted selling' move for us. Might wait until the mileage is higher (it's 74k) or if the DPF/EGR show signs of playing up. The only car that might appeal is a used Audi Q4 e-tron (4x4 model), but they're still too much for us.
  12. We love Yetis - we've had 7 or 8 between us since 2011. But, we were talking about whether it's getting to the right time after the winter to sell while the car is still popular. I'm torn - it's diesel, 4x4 and DSG and the last of the line. I took a 5 hour train trip to buy it. I guess as there is nothing obvious we would want to replace it with -maybe a medium size EV - we will keep it !? Any thoughts ?
  13. Other than alloy wheel corrosion requiring scrubbing the wheel and resealing, which normally gives a slow puncture effect ! I've had that on a few older Subarus.
  14. Maybe an ABS wheel sensor. Not expensive.
  15. I am certain that Skoda will use the name again for an SUV in the future. As it might be several years away and it probably won't be anything like the original, apart from the concept, I would enjoy your Yeti. If you have the 150ps 2.0 diesel, it's got 300,000 miles in it - so that should do for 20 years more 🙏

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.