Park Assist

Lowen

Have just received email from my dealer confirming the addition of panoramic sun roof but the Park Assistant option has been removed by factory as this no longer available to

order. I have checked the site configurator and it would seem that this and also Parking sensors front and rear are no longer available on the SE. http://briskoda.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=151#

Anybody else heard this?

Have just received email from my dealer confirming the addition of panoramic sun roof but the Park Assistant option has been removed by factory as this no longer available to

order. I have checked the site configurator and it would seem that this and also Parking sensors front and rear are no longer available on the SE. http://briskoda.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=151#

Anybody else heard this?

I use the park assist all the time, more than my sun roof.......oh, I don't have a sunroof. ::roll: :D

Wait, really?! My dealer accepted my panoramic roof order and didn't mention park assist not being available!

To top it off, I'm still hoping my tangerine colour isn't removed before it's made.

I might have to give him a call and get my order status checked!

Believe James @allams mentioned a shortage or issue with park sensors recently. Although I've noticed a number of new dealer stock vehicles with the front and rear option fitted (SE & Elegance) :wonder:

As a side note: and may have some bearing on this is the fact that I ordered my Yeti in November added front park sensors in December and after Christmas it got dumped back first two and then 10 weeks :o connected not sure but I do wonder if it was not just engines.

Regards,

TP

Yes there are problems with supply of parking sensors and Rosso Brunello paint at the moment. The spec has been changed to reflect this. You can no longer order front sensors or part assist on a Yeti SE and I really wouldn't advise putting an order in for Rosso Brunello for the next month or so at least.

Yes there are problems with supply of parking sensors and Rosso Brunello paint at the moment. The spec has been changed to reflect this. You can no longer order front sensors or part assist on a Yeti SE and I really wouldn't advise putting an order in for Rosso Brunello for the next month or so at least.

Oh well - disappointed but that's life I guess.

emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Have the buffoons who used to try ordering spares for the MOD now moved to work for Skoda?

I would suspect some of it is knock on from the Japan issues.

Certainly a lot of manufacturers are knocking out various options to do with paint.

I'm more surprised there aren't ECU issues as i'd assume most factories carry 6 weeks worth of stock max?

Fleet News has:-

Peugeot can't get parts for:

HDi 140 engines for 508's

Auto Gearbox parts for 308, RCZ, 3008, 5008, 508

Various pigments for metallic paints.

Renault:-

Bluetooth connectivity parts unavailable for twingo, clio, kangoo, megane, scenic,laguna, etc.

Other unspecified knock on due to lack of these parts.

Jaguar / Land Rover:

Paint pigment again

BMW:

5 series saloon/touring (no dab radios)

X3 bluetooth

Merc:

gearboxes 6 speed manuals for blue efficiency models.

Ford:

Paint again.

Edited by AlleyCat`