Ebay...Octy vRS Breaking

I saw this yesterday and asked about the occ, strut brace and k&n, he replied today, no idea why he never replied to you though!!! Those wheel look mint too!

This is my old Car :rofl: I sold it to my mate and he smashed it into a van!! It was running 250bhp the wheels are in not bad nick as it had 18s on it when he smashed it :giggle: The tyres on it were 2 wanli on the front they were near new not me that put them on guy before me did :no: And the rears were goodyears iirc. If you want to know anything else shout!!! :thumbup:

Hey, did you do all the mods then? I've tried asking whats on the car, but they dont seem to want to let on. I've got a standered mk1 at the mo, and looking to add some mods without the huge expense!!!

Hey, did you do all the mods then? I've tried asking whats on the car, but they dont seem to want to let on. I've got a standered mk1 at the mo, and looking to add some mods without the huge expense!!!

No the mods were all done when i got the car. But i would have a spec list somewhere for it

Is the suspension OK or goosed?

The suspension should be ok as it was more the front of the car that got the hit.

Is the front mount an eBay special?

Yeah im sure it was but it fitted not bad