Is this a genuine vrs gear knob?

Looking to change my gear knob it has a few marks on the leather.dealer wants €75 for a new one.

Is this knob for a 2007 vrs do ye think? It looks the same but just making sure as it doesn't say vrs!

Also has anyone ever bought off this site?

http://www.oemvag.es/en/1z-2004-2009/434-leather-gear-knob-6-speed.html

Maybe I should just buy in the dealer to be sure.its just cheaper on this site.

When I bought one for my 2007 vRS in 2008 (I wanted the leather covered one), I think that I only paid around £25 from a dealer.

Surely they can't have gone up that much in price (though I appreciate you have quoted a Euro price).

thats the same as one in a VRS of that age, but minus the VRS lettering, I had one like this in my old Elegance with Sport pack

Looks the same as the one in my 2006 vrs. However, the one in the middle pic (with the dash in view) looks like it has a mirrored finish as opposed to the Matt silver in the others.

The pre-facelift MkII Octavia vRS didn't get any branding on the gear knob.

The knob in the link looks identical to the one fitted to my 2007 (57) vRS...

Well it was costing 60 including postage so I just ordered it off the dealer for 70 so I'm happy enough,Also I emailed them and they said it comes with the Crome/shiny top which I didn't want.

Thanks for help guys.

Edited by Davidsr20