airbag

hallo,

i like do to some upgrdae to my skoda octavia which came from factory with only 2 airbags. i would like to install the version with 8 airbags. Ibuy from a skoda octavia from the same year as mine, the airbag controlunit, side airbags, front seats, rear seatbelt and sensors.

Front airbags and seatbelt i would like to keep mine to minimize work.

does anybody know if i have to replace this also or keep mine? I have read and some say that it may be not compatible with my airbags and seatbelts

i mention that i know a lot about car electric and it is no problem to install extra wiring to central electric. and other thing, the car i am buying all of this it is from england (right handed), but i seen that in cuurent flow diagram it is no diferent for wiring.

both car are from 2006, sedan cars. my with 2 airbags,the other 6.

i need another help, since in elsawin it is no difference between left handedand right handed cars but in etka for same unit 1k0 909 605 aa is for left or right handed cars, can anybody tell me the difference between this two units?

the electric diagram make no distinquish.