Local meets

Jasvrs

Neither do i but i just turn up, went to xscape meet and malton but didnt see anybody at malton due to it been so busy.

Where were you thinking when you said north yorkshire as its quiet a big area

Where were you thinking when you said north yorkshire as its quiet a big area

Last time I checked it was about 3200 square miles!

As for meets, I look at the North East and Yorkshire section. I'm in Scarborough, so sometimes the North East lads arrange a meet quite near to me compared to the Yorkshire meets. If I set off from my house, I can drive for over three hours and still be in North Yorkshire, so as mentioned before its more down to geography as well as wanting to meet up. Also, I have three young children so find it hard to commit to a date until usually the day before because someone is quite often sick - they have a knack of cocking things up when they know dad wants to play out.

I wrote a post in the fabia section b4 see if anybody was kinda in my area but nobody replied :(

Well at least thing are looking better as 3 people have replied to you this time!!! I would say find a friendly pub with a large carpark and pick a date and times and see what happens.

If I am not working then I will come along.

Simon

Would anyone be interested in meeting up at one of the Harewood Hillclimb events? My son & I only started going along last year (just as spectators - £10/per over 14) despite it only being a 15 minute drive away for us. It's a good day out and plenty of parking. There are usually quite a number of Skodas in the paddock (at least two marshals have Octy vRSs) and top car park, though I've not seen one racing there (yet). Next one is this Sunday.

Been to a couple of vag days at harewood, nice place altho never realised they did hill climbing there,

I bet thats quiet a good day out altho carn't make it this weekend even though am only 20 minutes away

• 1 month later...

Gutted I missed this one as its my friend that owns the pub, I worked for her at the Sun Inn down the road too........

Is that the Sun Inn on the Otley road? Used to go there every week as a teenager, many moons since. Great road though, just had to be prepared to get overtake at speed by bikes :-)

Edited by NathanF1