Has the Yeti featured in fiction yet?

PenTom

Bond had his blower Bentley and Morse his Jaguar. But has anyone spotted references to the Yeti in recently published fiction?

Bond had his blower Bentley and Morse his Jaguar. But has anyone spotted references to the Yeti in recently published fiction?

Morse drove a Lancia......in fiction. It was only a jag for TV. Think about it. Morse loved all things Italian. A jag is well......not.
  • Like 2

Morse drove a Lancia......in fiction. It was only a jag for TV. Think about it. Morse loved all things Italian. A jag is well......not.

Thank you for putting me right. Only ever watched one episode on TV and never read the books...

7029bob, You have just shattered my reality. I thought everything on Top Gear was professionally researched and totally true. A program presented by the Britain's most informed car enthusiasts and could never be considered motor mouths. Fictitious - no way! ROFL

• Like 1

It has featured in many Auto Express articles... ... ... ... ...

7029bob, You have just shattered my reality. I thought everything on Top Gear was professionally researched and totally true. A program presented by the Britain's most informed car enthusiasts and could never be considered motor mouths. Fictitious - no way! ROFL

Most car owners have to worry about wiping bird droppings off their paintwork but thanks to Clarkson we Yeti owners have to dive under bridges or trees every time we hear a helicopter :wonder: .

I do think that the Yeti might be a bit upmarket for Bond or Morse. :think:

• Like 1

I do think that the Yeti might be a bit upmarket for Bond or Morse. :think:

Although it seems one has been spotted in the Morse spin-off, Lewis...

i529569.jpg

More here, but no starring roles.

Postman Pat drives a red yeti  :giggle:

Sadly, I was not that lucky. I drove Royal Mail vans for over 39 years & the best one was a Ford Transit Connect, that I had from new from Jan 06 till it was swapped for a larger transit 04 plate in 2010. Now all they seem to have is the crappy Vauxhalls or little French ones, that are too small to get anything in. I retired at the start of this year, I'd had enough!