Skoda Octavia 2013 Amundsen SAT NAV

Fahd

Hi All,

Fahd here, I just got my new Octavia elegance, the car is nice however I am unable to put UK postcodes in the Amundsen SAT NAV, when ever I try to put a new destination it ask for the complete address, and doesn't allow me to put postcode in it, any idea guys how can I be able to put postcode in it?

Thanks 

If you click on street I think from memory it comes up with an additional button which allowes postcode entry.

Thanks for the reply I have tried to click on street however it doesn't allowed me to enter postcode. Can't understand why Skoda hasn't offered a simple SAT NAV like all others which can simply find the way for you using postcodes. 

When you get the keyboard to enter a town, on the bottom should be an option for postcode.

Don't type a town, just press that then enter the postcode

Thanks mate, this really works for me :happy: .