Limited edition Fabia

Hi all,

Just come from my local dealer and been looking around the limited edition Fabia.

Must say what a nice looking motor it is and it comes with lots of fitted goodies.

Pity I'm not in the market for another car as I rate it with the Monte.

Just my thoughts

Regards

Smithy

Hi all,

It would appear that this limited edition Fabia has been mentioned on other threads by other people.

I apologise for not keeping up with current threads and promise that I will visit my local Skoda dealer more often to see whats on offer etc.

Although I do like the look of this limited edition vehicle it would appear that Skoda are trying to get rid of a surplus of the lower powered engines.

Regards

Smithy

Like another post said 'Limited Availability', not 'Limited Edition'.

Fabia Monte Carlo Techs were to be 'Limited to 1000' of each, Petrol or Diesel

If they sold loads of the Limited Availability of 700 Reaction, they would maybe produce more.

As the other threads said, this engine is unlikely to be sitting around in crates, needing fitting into cars,

the 69ps Engine car has sold quite well,

Low cost to insure commuter.

I asked if it was a 'Fabia Reaction', in Grey, because it was not clear if you had seen some other 'Limited Edition' car,

& the post was about that.

sometimes Dealers turn out their own specced up cars.

george