Thread-"Which oil do I use"

This excellent thread may just have got Skoda UK reacting at last to the Engine problems of the Fabia vRS MK 2.

High oil consumption- The lack of Skoda UK (VAG) OWNERSHIP OF THIS PROBLEM!!

SUCCESS at Last !!!! ??????

C

• Like 2

Must agree,  i think its a very well worded Email from 'austenw90',  and a good result.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/297939-which-oil-do-i-buy/page-2

Hopefully similar worded Letters to Skoda UK might get results for those being messed about with Skoda wasting their time and money,

where they have a Warranty, and a right to a usable vehicle.

• Like 3

Just changed out oil at 22,200km (7300km since last service) to Liqui Moly Toptec 4200. Engine feels noticeably smoother than before the change, no slight shudder at idle. Previous was standard Castrol 502 put in by the dealer at the service (diluted by approx 2L of top-ups with Penrite :devil: ), and I'm certain this wasn't as smooth when brand new. I think I might stick with the Liqui Moly going forward.  :happy:

Edited by OzFabia

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...