Stubby aerial fitted

Yes please mate and I'll PayPal you any costs incurred [emoji106] [emoji106]

Billy, pm me. You will have to send the stubby to me and I will make you a spacer to fit.

Dunno if I like mine yet. If I decide to put the oem one back on you can have it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mk2 looking awesome. You taking orders yet? ;) haha

Like them both to be honest now.

Found some black spay so give it a coat.

Think I will go with Mk2 so Mk1 can go in the bin

Takin orders, It's bespoke so no sizes or dimensions apart form the fitted end. its just off the cuff.

post-114904-0-71807200-1423829568_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You can have the little black one if you want it m8

I can't say thank you enough, after the palaver collecting my car from the body shop it was nice to give the car a treat - I think it looks great and there is very little (if any) lose of fm or am signal to my knowledge. Thank you :)

• 6 years later...

I recently upgraded my Swing headunit to a Columbus with DAB, and since I don't use FM/AM anymore (I only listened to TalkSport anyway) I decided to order a 3cm stubby/beesting aerial from eBay. Looks so much better now, I was originally thinking of going  down the sharkfin route over it but I will leave it as it is. The reception doesn't seem too bad either, I can still get the main radio stations. The thread width on the Rapid is 5mm.

1205213783_SkodaRapidStubbyAerialFrontRear.thumb.jpg.1457f175be01ddd91b82d17a73b87828.jpg

Edited by DunDunFather