Getting my superb this week

Im picking up my new pre reg superb 2.0 se business ( leather) this week . Is there anything i should be checking out for on pick up. It has a columbus sat nav system in it should there be a sd card or dvd with the maps on with it or is that all pre installed. Can't wait i had an octavia mk1 estate a few years ago and loved that . Any tips on care will be appreciated

The maps should be installed when you pick it up, but check anyway. Mine was missing the alloy wheel locking nut so check for that.

Apart from that check everything is as it should be!!!.

Best of luck with the new car!! Being a few threads on this topic in the forum before with various checklists etc provided. Biggest tip - don't leave the dealer until you're 110% happy with everything and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially headlights I've got lots of problems with them....poorely fitted and very bad beam pattern adjustment...went to dealer 3 times to fix issues and still got problems....check if you have the right tool for alloy bolts plastic cups to remove them...my car didnt have it so they made big eyes and mumbeling something and gave it to me otheswise you cant get these plastic cups off without scratching the wheels...

one more thing I got my car whith poorly balanced wheels...dealer did it and nothing went to local Lexus dealer who balanced them with lasers and voila....one new tire ia defective but I can hardly feel it...this one is hard to noticed right in the carshop but warned You:)

Edited by fuzzz

Should be no different than picking up any make of car. Make yourself a check list of what should be there, e.g. does it come with free servicing, if so is the paperwork correct, & a list of questions before going e.g. how does this work or that work. Is it taxed, no disc anymore so check they have the tax ref if they did it. As it is a pre reg the tax is not transferable. It is easy to get excited and forget things, just take your time, after all this should be the start of a long relationship be gentle with them.