Now SOLD - Quad Core AMD Laptop For Sale

octavia5

SOLD  SOLD  SOLD

Packard Bell Easynote TS11B – in as new condition

Reflective screen does not photo well but screen is perfect and as new

Review here:  http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Packard-Bell-EasyNote-TS11SB-250GE-Notebook.90834.0.html

• AMD A6 Quad Core processor 1.5Mhz

• Dual Graphics – A6-3420M and AMD Radeon HD6520G with 1gb Dedicated Video RAM

• 4gb DDR3 Memory

• 500gb Disc

• 15.6 16:9 HD LED LCD Glossy Screen

• DVD – Super Multi Dual Layer drive

• Wireless

• VGA, HDMI, 3 x USB2, 5 in 1 Card Reader

• Windows 10 Home 64bit – Supplied with Serial Number and Repair/Install DVD

I bought this primarily to run VCDS on.  It has had a very little use and looks as new.

Comes with the original Charger and a Second Battery - both batteries still hold a full charge.

Track Pad still has original protector on as I always used a wireless Mouse (not included)

Was running Windows7 but I have just upgraded to Windows10 with a complete clean and reload to remove any crap and ensure a clean system

I have also loaded several of my favourite utilities inc:

EaseUS PartitionMaster 10.8 – I have partitioned the disc into Boot and Working partitions

CCleaner and Ashampoo Win Optimiser 11  - to keep the disc and registry clean and lean

O&O Defrag Professional Edition 16 – one of the best Defrag’ers on the market, I used one of my licences

EaseUS Todo Backup Free – to keep a backup of the Boot disc, initial Backup of configured system done

Foxit PDF Reader

Google Chrome browser

Have also created desktop icons for Shutdown, Restart, plus Explorer icons for the Boot and Data partitions – to give fast access to their directories and files

Laptop now boots to ‘Signon Screen’ in 30 seconds

Original Quick Start Guide and other paperwork included

Am looking for £120 including delivery by insured recorded carrier.  Collection Possible from NN29 7LJ (Nr Wellingborough)

DSCF0979%20copy_zpswn1ngzwb.jpg

DSCF0989%20copy_zpszqyjypio.jpg

DSCF0984%20copy_zpshlczm6tp.jpg

DSCF0983%20copy_zps5r5wkvxd.jpg

DSCF0998%20copy_zpsorhez2jb.jpg

DSCF0978%20copy_zpszixcz03q.jpg

DSCF0994%20copy_zpscuohhnpe.jpg

DSCF0992%20copy_zpsoxbcu792.jpg

DSCF0991%20copy_zps7uqgoagk.jpg

Edited by octavia5