SOLD Apple iPhone 6 64gb unlocked space grey

Ok guys B) so I have for sale my Apple iPhone 6 64gb unlocked to all networks, it is in space grey & in very good/great condition.

The iPhone has always had a Protection film on the back of the phone (even thou the phone is always kept in a strong Tech21 case) which will be included in the sale.

The front screen has a Japanese Nuglas tempered screen protector to protect the screen so the iPhone is in very good/great condition for its age & has no screen damage whatsoever, I had the battery replaced about 3-4 months ago as the old battery was not accurate with its battery reading % there is 2 little scuff marks (very minimal) on the side of the handset (as per picture 6) but all of the time the case is on so it won't be seen. (Just pointing this out)

I have always used Nuglas tempered screen protectors on all my iPhones as they work faultlessly.

Original iPhone box, charger & headphones will be sold with the phone.

Tech21 case will be sold with the iPhone 6.

There is no scratches or dents on my phone (apart from what I have explained above) as I take care of my equipment.

Only selling as I upgraded to the iPhone 7 plus.

Buyer must pay via PayPal with the fees included from your end!

£250.00 delivered via DPD trackable or via RMSD trackable.

I'm open to reasonable offers should you be interested.

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Edited by Welsh_kai_boy