Retrofit mfsw, Columbus and Bluetooth...

Pasted elsewhere:

I now have a MFSW retrofit and coded, I have swapped out the Bolero for a Columbus and i have a Kauftec Fiscon Basic Plus for bluetooth (installed by the dealers when i bought the motor). No maxidot and cost and hassle of sourcing one for a petrol VRS in mph is ruling out going that direction. It would be great to get the phone button working (i don't mind if the right side scroll wheel does nothing) but will i need to swap the fiscon for an OEM bluetooth module and if so, part number?

Something else i've noticed; the Columbus seems to drop the phone connection for call audio and keeps on throwing up the connecting user message (every few minutes during a normal car journey). Phone is a Galaxy S8+. Anyone any thoughts on this?

once my MFSW was coded in, the phone button just worked.. initially muting the Swing, but fully working the phone when i put the Zenec in. 

The right scroll wheel works the Maxidot.. so i assume it should still work your MFD once you've got that side working. 

Might be worth noting, that the Fabia never actually came with right hand wheel controls from the factory.. just the left ones. 

Edited by fabiamk2SE